Administrative Assistant candidate must be able to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Construction Department to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. They will be required to perform general clerical type duties to include, but limited to answering, screening and transferring inbound phone calls. Maintain electronic Filing system. This candidate would handle requests for information and data information. Prepare written responses to routine enquiries, prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for ETI. Maintain Calendars and follow schedules. Submission of Submittals, Operation and Maintenance Manuals, certifications letters and more. The Administrative Assistant will also perform data entry in various applications and assist Construction team in Various roles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software to include all Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing or key to this role
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Customer service oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time