The IT Technician will work with the IT Manager and System Administrator for maintenance and support plans. The IT Technician will perform equipment assembly, network cable terminations, system programming, and troubleshooting. The IT Technician will be expected to perform preventative maintenance based on manufacture and industry standards. The IT Technician will be the first point of contact for any Internal support requests and will assist the team with customer-facing service calls. Eastern Time has a robust support system; any requests outside of the IT Technician's skill set will be escalated for assistance and training opportunities.
- Motivated and self-driven worker with a mindset to learn and adapt.
- Attention to detail and good documentation practices.
- Adequate computer, software, and network knowledge.
- Positive attitude, good work habits, and excellent communication skills.
- Must have team-oriented behaviors.
- Infrequent lifting of up 50 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time