Warehouse Assistant will be working with the warehouse staff, project management, sales and Eastern Time technicians to receive and ship parts to our customers and in house staff. Team member will work towards logistical efficiency with billing and on time product delivery.
- A team player who is precise with counting parts in and out of our warehouse.
- Possess and utilize organizational skills
- Some Computer skills (Email, Excel, Word)
- Excellent client-facing communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Detail-oriented individual that works to deliver proper parts to projects.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks
- Ability to work within a team environment with a positive attitude
- Clean driving record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time