Field Installation Technician
The Field Installation Technician will be working with project management, sales team, engineering team, customers and other Eastern Time technicians towards successful execution of a range of low voltage projects. The Field Installation Technician will perform system assembly, terminations, programming and check out of newly installed or expanded systems. The Field Installation Technician will be expected to gather and utilize resources such as manuals, system wire diagrams and knowledge within the Eastern Time team and use them in the work environment that has many variables. The Field Installation Technician will be on new construction projects in a very client forward facing role representing Eastern Time.
- A highly motivated team player with a passion for Life Safety who would like to contribute to the growth at Eastern Time
- Posses and utilize organizational skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Ability to evaluate problems, trouble shoot, document work performed and make recommendations as necessary
- Detail-oriented individual that works to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks
- Adhere to and follow all job and OSHA safety guidelines, as well as Eastern Time safety requirements
- Utilize and remain proficient in all Eastern Time software programs.
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work within a team environment with a positive attitude
- Daily travel to project sites
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time