Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician will be working with dispatch, the service manager, Eastern Time technical support, customers and other Eastern Time technicians towards successful trouble shooting and repair on different types of low voltage systems. The Field Service Technician is a multi-faceted team member that acts as the front line of service to a wide range of customers and low voltage systems that Eastern Time provides and supports. The Field Service Technician will be expected to gather and utilize resources such as manuals, system wire diagrams and knowledge withing the Eastern Time team and transition that into the work task. The Field Installation Technician will assess the situation, utilize all resources at their disposal, document all results and help the customer towards a successful solution. Eastern Time Field Service Technicians are key representatives tasked with the opportunity of helping our customers bring their systems back to full operation.
- A highly motivated team player with a passion for Life Safety who would like to contribute to the growth at Eastern Time
- Seeks out challenges and enjoys developing and executing on a solutions
- Provide superior customer service by educating customers on all aspects of our systems
- Effectively troubleshoot and rectify any issues to deliver maximum performance from our systems
- Posses and utilize organizational skills
- Adhere to and follow all job and OSHA safety guidelines, as well as Eastern Time safety requirements
- Utilize and remain proficient in all Eastern Time software programs
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work within a team environment with a positive attitude
- Daily travel to customer sites
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time