The Inspection Technician will be working with dispatch, the inspection manager, customers and other Eastern Time technicians towards testing and compliance of low voltage life safety systems. Inspection Technicians are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, light service, and preventative maintenance on life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers product lines. The Inspection Technician ensures proper operation of life safety systems if and when it is needed to protect the lives of customer and community members. Inspection team members are at the front line of our operation as a key liaison with customers. Eastern Time Inspection Technicians are key representatives tasked with the opportunity of helping protect the community.
- A highly motivated team player with a passion for Life Safety who would like to contribute to the growth at Eastern Time
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- On-time, eager to learn and detail oriented
- Run test and inspection on fire alarm and fire sprinkler systems
- Coordinate with the local fire department to avoid response to testing
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all tests performed
- Adhere to and follow all job and OSHA safety guidelines, as well as Eastern Time safety requirements
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work within a team environment with a positive attitude
- Daily travel to customer sites
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time